Fine-tuning corporate value creation begins with careful conceptual work and storytelling. It ends with great models, powerful communications, and storytelling. In the middle is a lot of data, design, and heavy lifting.
There are no shortcuts and no free lunch.
During this process, we ask our clients uncomfortable questions:
- Your company is gaining users rapidly and/or growing gross revenues. You are attracting investors. But, how do you know if you are creating long-term, sustainable value? What if you are not?
- How do your strategies and financial models consider and include value creation?
- Do your strategies explore the use of flexibility? How can you better understand the value-creating capacity of flexibility for a new initiative?
Then we work with them to design good answers.
Our message to all . . . ignore value design® at your peril.
In general, there is a great difference between the value associated with the reality of many possible futures and the value calculated on the assumption of a single future...
Richard de Neufville and Stefan Scholtes
- Corporate & project planning and advisory
- Value Design® studies and exercises
- Complex financial & value modeling
- Illiquid, complex, and hard-to-value asset modeling
- Real options analysis